Language > Cymraeg

Search the site:

Notice a leak

Freephone: 0800 2987112

Building Water

The building water charge is for water used by the developer during construction.

Previously, a building water charge per property or metered charges were an option for a developer.

In our charges scheme 2012, we will only offer developers the metered charge option.

We make a distinction between a water connection to be used for a short term supply of water, such as for building purposes which is then converted to be a permanent domestic supply and a water connection that is used only for building water for the duration for the building works.

The latter should be regarded as a temporary connection and be removed when no longer required.

It is important that the temporary building supply application form is used when applying for a short term or temporary building supply.

This form is to be used when applying for a temporary building water connection to an existing water main.

Please ensure the application form is fully completed to enable us to process your application as quickly and accurately as possible.